UL 3321 wire is built with stranded, fully annealed tinned copper and features chemically cross-linked polyethylene (XLP) insulation. UL 3321 is RoHS compliant and is ideal for appliances, motors, heating, lighting & cooking equipment. UL 3321 wire has a temperature rating of +150°C and a voltage rating of 600 volts.
- Stranded, fully annealed tinned copper
- Chemically cross-linked Polyethylene (XLP) insulation, color-coded
- Temperature rating: +150°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- May be found in appliances, transformers, motors, electrical heating, lighting, and cooking equipment
- UL 3321
- RoHS compliant